Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 19, 2021

Baked Chicken Jalapeño and Mozzarella Cheese Burritos
































Hebrews 9:15


[15] Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.



I saw this recipe on YouTube "Old Alabama Gardner".

Delicious!


350 degree for 15 minutes, flip and repeat.

Makes 6 burritos 


Large flour tortillas 


1/2 lb shredded or chopped chicken

I used my pressure canned chicken in broth which I drained.

8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese

4 oz spreadable cream cheese 

1/2 c diced onion

1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and diced or bell pepper

1 T roasted garlic, mashed

1/2 T taco seasoning, homemade 

Mix well.

It will be sticky.

Do not over fill or it will ooze out during baking.


Add 1/3 c to of chicken mixture to a large flour tortilla and spread.

Leave enough empty space all the way around to fold.

Fold in bottom then sides.

Place seam side down.

Spray large sheet pan, covered with parchment sheet, with cooking spray.

After first cook time flip and spray with cooking spray.

Finish baking and serve with sour cream, salsa or Pico de gallo.

No comments:

Post a Comment