Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 23, 2020

Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Thighs





































1 I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. 
2 Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.  - Psalm 116:1-2



1 pack bone in skin on thighs, got mine at Aldi for less than 5 bucks

Marinade

1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray Buffalo sauce
1/2 c Water
1/4 c Sugar
1/8 c Salt

Marinate thighs in sauce overnight.
I let mine marinate 2 days. 

Place a rack over a foil pan, spray with non stick spray.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, bake 20 minutes each side until 165 degrees.
Brown under broiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment