Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, May 7, 2020

Chicken Nugget Bok Choy and Onions

































29 I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;
30 and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them. - Acts 20:29-30



10 breaded chicken nuggets
1 t oil
1 bok choy, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
1/2 t Toasted sesame oil, just for flavor
1/2 t Mushroom soy sauce (really salty)
Pinch Red pepper flakes

Lightly fry nuggets in oil.
Chop.
Remove to plate. 
Add onions, bok choy, sesame oil, pepper flakes and soy sauce. 
When bok choy wilts add chicken back in. 
Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment