Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 15, 2020

Ginger Rice with Cabbage, Carrots, Leeks and Peas


































3 I will give thanks to you, O LORD, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. 
4 For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.  - Psalm 108:3-4


1 T grated Ginger
1 c cooked Jasmine Rice
1 Leek, chopped 
1 T roasted mashed Garlic
1 Carrot, grated  
2 c Cabbage, thick shredded 
1 c frozen green Peas
2 T Bacon grease
Crisp crumbled Bacon, optional 
1 c chicken stock
Black pepper

In the bacon grease, stir fry the leeks, garlic and ginger.
Add the rest of the veggies.
Stir fry till cabbage wilts, add cooked rice and stir.
Lastly add the stock, stir fry until stock is absorbed by the rice and veggies.
Finish with pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment