Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, December 23, 2019

Manchego Cherry Cheese Ball































As for you also, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.  - Zechariah 9:11



An ej original recipe!



1 room temp full fat cream cheese block
1/2 c grated Manchego cheese
5 canned dark red cherries, diced
1/4 c powdered sugar
2 t cherry juice
5 slices pickled  jalapeƱo, diced

Mix well, roll into 2 equal balls.
Chill.

1 c butter toasted salted Pecans, chopped

Roll chilled balls in Pecans. 
Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment