Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 19, 2019

Asiago Cheese Bread Smoked Ham Breakfast Sandwich


































He stood and measured the earth; he looked and shook the nations; then the eternal mountains were scattered; the everlasting hills sank low. His were the everlasting ways.  - Habakkuk 3:6


Asiago cheese bread ( Fresh Market)
Mrs. Dash Table version
Olive oil
Pinch of salt
Smoked Ham
Fried Egg or egg whites
Gouda cheese

Lightly oil bread, season with a tiny pinch of salt and Mrs.Dash, lightly toast bread.
Fry egg and set aside.
When bread is toasted add, cheese, egg and ham.
Serve with fruit.
Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment