Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 13, 2019

Spicy Shrimp Toast

































20 Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head and fell on the ground and worshiped.
21 And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."
22 In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong. - Job 1:20-22



This is a great recipe for entertaining.
They stay crispy in a warm oven for 30 minutes, maybe a longer time, but I didn't check to see!


8 oz. cleaned, peeled shrimp, no tail
1 small egg
1 T chives
1/2 t red pepper flakes
Pinch of Smoked Salt 

4 slices of Sandwich Bread, I used Aldi brand honey wheat, remove crust and cut in half on the diagonal to make a triangle shape.
I did enough to get 8 triangles.

Panko bread crumbs
Oil/ clarified butter for frying

Pulse the shrimp, egg, smoked salt and chives a few times in food processor until you have a paste. 
Place in bowl.
In a plate place some panko bread crumbs.
Dip bread triangle in shrimp paste, then in panko.
Also dip plain side in panko, shake gently. 
Fry in oil.
These cook quickly and will burn.
Store in oven, on foil, on the warm setting.

Sauce for dipping
3 T mayo
2 T Sweet chili Thai sauce
2 T Hoisin 

Mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment