Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 14, 2019

Apple Cider Vinegar Brown Sugar Beef Short Ribs

































6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but "Through Isaac shall your offspring be named."
8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.
9 For this is what the promise said: "About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son."
10 And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac,
11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad-in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls-
12 she was told, "The older will serve the younger."
13 As it is written, "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."
14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means!
15 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. - Romans 9:6-16



An ej original!!


1-1/2 lb. Boneless Beef Short Ribs, sprinkled and tossed with a little baking soda
1 T olive oil for browning meat, onions and garlic
A few turns Smoked Salt 
A few turns Cracked Pepper 
Sauté until brown.

Mix all of the below ingredients in a bowl.
Add sauteed beef and apples, marinate 10 minutes.
Add to instant pot, set to meat setting, set time to 50 minutes and bring pressure up.
Quick release after 50 minutes.

1/4 t Sumac
1/4 c Apple cider vinegar
1/4 c water
2 T olive oil
1/2 Apple, cut into chunks, I used Granny Smith
3 T Roasted garlic 
1/4 c Brown sugar
1 sliced onion

To the instant pot, after meat is done, add the below ingredients. 
Use meat setting, under pressure, set time to 20 minutes.
Quick release and enjoy.

3 Carrots, chopped
3 golden Potatoes, chopped
Pinch or more of red pepper flakes

This is a delicious and different take on beef stew, slightly sweet and spicy!!
I served it with crusty bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment