Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 19, 2019

Smoked Conecuh Sausage Piggies
































21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God. 
22 For all his rules were before me, and his statutes I did not put away from me.  - Psalm 18:21-22



1 crescent roll ( I used Aldi's brand)
1 long link of sausage ( I grilled mine) 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls.
Separate, cut in half, cut in strips.
Place a chunk of sausage at the top of the strip and roll.
Place on parchment lined pan.
Bake until lightly browned, 15 minutes or so.
Serve with honey mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment