Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Boars Head Fresh Pepperoni Cheese Egg Whites



































But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life. - Revelation 21:27



OK, these egg whites were delicious.
I also made banana French toast!

Boars Head pepperoni( have shaved just like ham or turkey)
Egg whites ( I use All Whites)
Cheese of your choice( I used sharp cheddar)
salt and pepper to taste

Spray pan with non stick spray.
Tear or cut pepperoni slices into strips.
Shake egg white carton.
Pour desired amount into skillet.
Add seasoning, pepperoni and cheese. 
Soft scramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment