Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 9, 2018

Chicken Hobo Foil Pack






























For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD,  - Proverbs 8:35



These were delicious!!
Bake preheated 425 degree oven for 45 minutes.

For each pack:
Heavy duty foil sheet to accommodate ingredients 
2 thawed Chicken tenderloins
2 medium potatoes, quartered, microwave 3 minutes each side
4 Broccoli florets
3 T Leeks, sliced
3 T Yellow Bell pepper, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 t Onion powder
1/4 t Garlic granules 
1/4 t Dry Hidden Valley Garden Chive and Onion
Drizzle lightly Olive oil
Drizzle lightly Clarified butter

Assemble all ingredients centered on the foil.
Season, drizzle oil and butter, fold to make pack.
Cook on parchment lined pan according to directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment