Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dang That's Good BBQ Brisket































7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.
8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience through what he suffered.
9 And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, - Hebrews 5:7-9





1 flat cut prime or choice brisket with fat cap from Costco, I got the smallest prime one they had, it was $27

Rub of your choice, I make my own recipe under the rub tab this blog
Brown sugar
Smoked sat
Cracked black pepper

2 13x9 foil pans
1/4 c Jim Beam
1/4 c Water
A few shakes of Hickory flavor liquid smoke

1/4 c BBQ sauce

Cover both sides of brisket with rub, sprinkle a little brown sugar, salt and pepper over the rub. 
Seal the brisket in foil and refrigerate over night.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut brisket in half against the grain.
Place brisket in the pans, add the liquid, seal tightly with foil and bake 3 hours.
Slice against the grain. 
Add BBQ sauce to pan drippings.
Add sliced meat to sauce.
Serving suggestion: Kaiser rolls with shredded cabbage and pickles.







No comments:

Post a Comment