Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 26, 2018

French Style Steak Diane




































A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.  - Proverbs 17:22




2 Fillets, flatten slightly, seasoned with seasoned tenderizer 
1/2 c sliced mushrooms 
1 diced Shallot 
4 pats of butter
Cracked black pepper
3 T sherry or cognac, I used Cherry Brandy cause that's what I had
1/2 c chicken stock
2 t Worcestershire sauce
2 t Dijon mustard
1/2 t chopped chives

Melt 2 pats of butter in a skillet on medium heat, add steak and sear 1 minute on each side.
Remove steak to a plate.
Add the rest of the butter.
Throw in the shallots and mushrooms, cook until slightly tender, about 1 minute.
Mix the wet ingredients, except chicken stock, together in a small bowl.
Add to veggies butter mixture in skillet, cook 1 minute.
Then add the stock, cook another minute on medium heat.
Add steaks back in.
Reduce heat and simmer down to a glaze.
You are in for a delicious treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment