Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Burger Diane





































6 And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.
7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:6-8





4 Hamburger patties, season with meat tenderizer (use ground round)
2 pats butter

Sauce
3 T Cherry Brandy
2 t Worcestershire sauce
2 t Dijon 
1/4 c chicken sauce
Mix together and set aside.

Veggies
1/4 c Shallots
1/2 of a onion, sliced thin
1/4 c mushrooms 
2 pats Butter
Black pepper

Cook burgers in butter, 3 minutes each side.
Remove and set aside.

Add rest of butter and sauté veggies.
Add sauce and the burgers back in.
Reduce to a thick glaze.
Serve on a Kaiser roll with thin sliced cabbage and the cheese of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment