Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Chili Cheese Fries for Two





























8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! 
9 Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! 
10 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!  - 1 Chronicles 16:8-10




French Fries cooked and set aside

Grated Cheese(I used Havarti)

All Meat Chili

1 piece of Angus, chopped tiny
1 onion 
1/2 t clarified butter
3 T double strength Cento tomato paste
1 t yellow mustard
1/2 t smoked cumin
1/2 t garlic
1/2 c water
Salt and pepper to taste
Sauté burger and onion in butter.
After meat is done, add mustard, seasonings, water and tomato paste. 
Simmer to thicken.
Pour over cooked fries and sprinkle with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment