Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, November 30, 2017

Mexican Pineapple Juice Pork Short Ribs


























2 In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted. 
3 When I remember God, I moan; when I meditate, my spirit faints. Selah  - Psalm 77:2-3



1 package of boneless pork short ribs, cut into 2 inch chunks
1/2 c salsa
1 Leek, sliced
2 T roasted garlic
3 T Worcestershire sauce
2 T hickory liquid smoke
1/4 c pineapple juice
1/4 c water
1 T adobo seasoning
Salt and pepper 

Using a Dutch oven, sear meat chunks in a little olive oil, add leeks and garlic after meat begins to crisp.
Sprinkle on the adobo, salt and pepper.
Add water, juice, salsa, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke.
Seal with foil, bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 1/2- 2 hrs or until pork will pull with a fork.
Serve on warm tortillas topped with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, grated cheese and chopped avocados. 
This meat is also good for nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment