Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 11, 2017

Boursin Cream Shrimp And Rice


























But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"-he said to the paralytic- - Mark 2:10



1 Leek, sliced
1 T clarified butter
3 T Shallot chive Boursin 
1/8 c White wine
1/8 c cream
Salt and pepper
1/2 t tarragon 
10 Shrimp, tail removed, peeled, cut in half
1 bag frozen Rice, microwaved and set aside
1/4 c Parmesan 


Sauté leeks in butter.
Add wine, Boursin and cream, sauté to make sauce. As sauce thickens add shrimp and seasonings. Don't over cook. Add Parmesan. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment