Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hoisin Boneless Beef Short Ribs



























Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. - Luke 15:7



Simple but delicious!
An ej original creation!


1 Leeks
Drizzle of olive oil
2 T roasted Garlic
4-5 Boneless short ribs(Costco) cut into 2 inch pieces (enough to cover bottom of pan)
1/4 c Hoisin
2 T Liquid smoke
1/8 c Soy sauce
1/2 t Chili oil
1/2 c Water


Drizzle oil in a Dutch oven and bring to medium heat.
Add leeks and sauté for 1 minute, add garlic and beef.
Sear beef, then add hoisin, liquid smoke, soy sauce, chili oil and water.
Seal Dutch oven with foil.
Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven, middle rack for 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender. 
Serve over rice or make sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment