Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Chicken Black Bean Stuffed Pasilla Chili Pepper



























23 Sing to the LORD, all the earth! Tell of his salvation from day to day. 
24 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples! 
25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and he is to be feared above all gods. 
26 For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the LORD made the heavens.  - 1 Chronicles 16:23-26




4 Pasilla (poblano)chili peppers, charred, cut in half
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 Onions, chopped
2 c Chicken, I used left over fried chicken which I skinned, de-boned and pulled
4 T double strength tomato paste
1 t adobo dry seasoning 
Splash of whiskey
1/8 c water
1/4 c cheese, I used Hoop cheese

Enchilada sauce, recipe this blog under Mexican

Baked 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Topping
Avocado 
Tomatoes 
Lettuce


No comments:

Post a Comment