Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, January 22, 2016

Zucchini Noodles with Carrots Onions and Garlic









But he will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you come from. Depart from me, all you workers of evil!' - Luke 13:27








This is a delicious side dish!!!

3 large zucchini, cut into Zoodles
1 onion, thin sliced
2 carrots, carrot sticks
2 T roasted garlic, mashed
Drizzle of olive oil
1 t clarified butter
Cracked black pepper
Coarse kosher salt
1/2 t Cajun seasoning



Put the oil and the clarified butter in a large non stick skillet and heat.
Add the onions, the carrots and the garlic.
Sauté until onions are soft, add all seasonings and the zucchini zoodles.
Stir to incorporate and sauté for 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment