Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, January 7, 2016

Okra Tomatoes Onions Bacon






Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing; heal me, O LORD, for my bones are troubled.  - Psalm 6:2

4 Turn, O LORD, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 
5 For in death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?  - Psalm 6:4-5







1 Onion, chopped
2 c Okra, chopped
1 can stewed Tomatoes
1/8 c fried crisp Bacon, chopped
1 t Bacon grease
1/2 t dill
1 T Cajun seasoning
1/2 t parsley
1/2 t Sugar
1 T Chicken base
Cracked black pepper, to taste
2 t Roasted garlic, mashed
1/4 c water

Prepare bacon, set aside.
Sauté onions and garlic in bacon grease, add all seasonings.
Add water, stewed tomatoes and okra.
Simmer until okra is tender.
Add bacon before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment