Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 17, 2016

Melt In Your Mouth Herbed Chops





8 I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. 
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. - Psalm 16:8-9





4 bone in pork chops
Drizzle of olive oil
1/4 c white wine
Fresh dill, sprinkle on chops
Seasoned meat tenderizer, add to one side of chop
Cracked black pepper
Coarse Kosher salt
Smoked paprika, sprinkle on the side without tenderizer
Slices of Gruyere cheese, paper thin  


Put a 1/4 t meat tenderizer on one side of each chop, cover with plastic wrap and pound.
Add dill and flip over. Add smoked paprika, a few grains of salt, and black pepper on the other side.
Drizzle oil in skillet and heat, add seasoned chops and sear on both sides.
When they are a nice caramel color, add the wine.
Cook just till wine is almost gone.
Transfer to a disposable pan and place slices of cheese on top.
Put under broiler, middle rack, until cheese browns, flip and repeat. 
It took about 4-5 minutes per side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment