Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 23, 2015

Compound Butter for Filets






And this is the promise that he made to us-eternal life. - 1 John 2:25






1 stick of softened salted butter
2 T fresh sweet basil, chopped
2 T roasted garlic
1 T chives, chopped

Bring butter to room temp,
Clean and chop basil and chives.
Mash roasted garlic.
Mix together and place on plastic wrap.
Mound into a log shape and refrigerate.
After your filet is cooked and still warm, add a small pat to the top.
Yum!
This could be used on all kinds of meats, fish or veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment