Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 25, 2015

Brownies with Sticky Mounds Filling






9 My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. 
10 If favor is shown to the wicked, he does not learn righteousness; in the land of uprightness he deals corruptly and does not see the majesty of the LORD. 
11 O LORD, your hand is lifted up, but they do not see it. Let them see your zeal for your people, and be ashamed. Let the fire for your adversaries consume them.  - Isaiah 26:9-11




1 box of brownies with chocolate chips, baked according to box and cooled( place in freezer to slightly harden)

Filling:
1 c Coconut
1/8 c Eagle brand
1 cap full Jim Beam
1/2 c Powdered sugar


You may have to add more powdered sugar. Mix well, will be sticky. Place on plastic wrap, fold wrap over the whole thing and mash until you get a really thin layer. Place in freezer to harden. Cut into squares. Slit cooled brownies and sandwich in the filling. Really rich but oh so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment