Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chicken with Mushrooms and Yellow Squash in Wine Sauce





And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. - 1 John 5:20







5 Chicken tenderloins, chopped fine
5 large Mushrooms, sliced
1 Shallots, diced
1 Yellow squash
3 Baby bell peppers, seeded, cut in half and sliced
1/4 c White wine ( I used Sauvignon Blanc)
1 T Chicken base seasoning
1/4 c half and half
3 T Sweet basil compound butter
1 t Olive oil
Sauté chicken base seasoning, mushrooms, shallots, peppers, and squash in oil and compound butter. Remove, and add chicken to juice and brown. 
Add veggies back in. Add wine and cream, simmer until sauce thickens. Could serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment