Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, March 19, 2012

Salmon Won Tons

                                                                                                                                                 
Ps.91:16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

1 pan grilled salmon fillet basted in hoisin
 4 oz. Cream Cheese (room temp)
 1 T Onion, chopped
 ½ t Garlic, minced
 ¼ t Salt
 ¼ t Pepper
 ½ t Cajun Seasoning
 ¼ t Garlic Salt
Wontons
Hoisin
Sweet Chili Thai Sauce

After grilling salmon in a little olive oil, cool and finely chop. Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil cool and add salmon and rest of ingredients. Add softened cream cheese and cream everything together to make filling. Fill wontons and fry or bake.
Make a dipping sauce out of equal parts of sweet chili Thai sauce and Hoisin.

No comments:

Post a Comment