Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meat Balls

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Ps.139:16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

1 lb. ground turkey
½ lb. ground pork
1 egg
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
2 T matzo meal or Italian bread crumbs

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed. Roll into meatballs and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fry, on medium heat, until browned or bake for 20-30 minutes.
You can use jar sauce for spaghetti and meat balls or make a sweet and sour out of equal parts of hoisin and sweet chili Thai sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment