Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crunchy Mac and Cheese

                                                                                                             





Deut.32:39 "'See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.




1 pound Barilla Elbow Noodles
6 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3/4 cup skim milk
(Salt and pepper to taste)


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9 X 13 glass pan.
Boil the pasta until it is al dente (almost cooked all the way).
Drain and place 1/2 the pasta in the lightly greased pan.
Top the pasta with 3 cups of the cheese.
Place the other 1/2 of the pasta on top of the cheese.
Add the rest of the cheese on top.
Pour milk over the top and salt and pepper to taste.
Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until top is as "crunchy" as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment