Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ORANGE FLUFF

                                                                                                                             
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1 (16 ounce) cottage cheese
1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
1 (16 ounce) crushed pineapple
1 (4 ounce) Cool Whip
½ cup chopped pecans
Add dry gelatin to cottage cheese and stir. Add fruit; fold in Cool Whip. Stir nuts into mixture or sprinkle them over the top of salad. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment