Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Carrot Raisin Salad(Chick-Fil-A)

                                                                                                                                   
4 cups finely shredded carrots
1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, with juice
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

Chill all ingredients except sugar at least 30 minutes. Dissolve the sugar in the pineapple, combine everything gently in a large bowl. May be refrigerated up to 72 hours. Serves 8.
**NOTE: Fresh carrots are the secret, according to Chick-Fil-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment