Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick Yeast Bread Sticks

                                                                                                                                             
                   
These are so very good and easy!!!
1 cup warm water
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup oil
3 cups bread flour ( I used 1 c wheat bread flour)
2 1/2 teaspoons yeast

Directions:
Make using your bread machine, mixer or by hand.
Roll out into a rectangle.
 Cut into strips.
 You can twist or not and place on a greased cookie sheet.
 Let rise for at least 20 minutes or more if you have time.
 Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes.
 Brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment