Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 21, 2011

White Wine Lemon Butter Shrimp

                                                                                                               




1 bag frozen cooked cleaned shrimp tail on 26-30 count
2 T butter
1 onion, diced
1 t garlic, minced
2 T olive oil
½ c lemon juice
½ c white wine
1 T dried or fresh parsley added at end of cooking

Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil and butter until both are tender. Add the white wine and lemon juice, reduce to half. Add the shrimp, tail on, simmer 5 minutes, covered. Add parsley. I serve over basmati rice!! Yum!! This is my daughter Gina’s recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment