Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 25, 2011

MiMi's Crockpot Cajun Meat Loaf

                                                                                         




1 lb ground turkey
1 lb ground pork
1 egg, beaten
1 env dry onion soup
2 T Cajun seasoning
1/3 c heavy cream
1/2 oatmeal
1/2 ketchup
1/2 t salt
2 T Worcestershire

Mix well. Line crock with foil. Place meatloaf in and spread until even. Top with 1/3 cup more of ketchup. Cook on high for 4 hrs. When meatloaf is almost done,with about an hour left, add another 1/3 ketchup on top.

1 comment:

  1. I made this the other day, and my family went nuts over it!! My brother-in-law is still talking about it! It made a huge meatloaf and my family ate all of it!!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete