Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, March 21, 2011

GMA Award Winning Crock Pot Meatloaf









Thanks Miss Gail Farber!
Meatloaf
2 beaten eggs
3/4 c. milk
2/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp onions, grated
1/2 tsp. ground sage
1 1/2 lb. ground meat (I use 1/3 lb. ground pork, 2/3 lb. ground beef.
Sometimes I use 1/3 lb. ground veal and just 1/3 lb. ground beef.)

Sauce
1/4 c. Ketchup
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

Cooking Directions

Put loaf in Crock-Pot on low 5-6 hours (Longer is OK.)
Pour sauce over meat in the last 15 minutes on high.


No comments:

Post a Comment