Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

                                                                                                                        







Fresh pasta (I use Angel hair but fettuccine is fine)
1/2 Rotisserie chicken, shredded
3 T chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 onion diced
1/2 bell pepper diced
1 t diced garlic
1 T olive oil (saute onion, bell peppers, and garlic)
1 c whole milk
1 c heavy cream
1 t pepper
1 t salt
1/2 to 1 c parmesan reggiano

Saute onions, peppers and garlic in oil in a large skillet. Shredd chicken and add to onion mixture. Add salt and pepper.Add sun-dried tomatoes. Add milk ,cream and cheese. Cook until thickened. Prepare pasta by bringing salted water to boil. Remove pot from heat. Add pasta to hot water. The pasta will be done in 5 minutes. Add cooked, drained pasta to chicken mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment