Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pam's Chicken Pot Pie

                                                                                                                  






This recipe is thirty something years old! My niece Pam gave it to me and I have been making it for years. It is easy and delicious!

1 Stewed chicken, salt and pepper
2 c Reserved chicken broth
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans veg-all drained

Batter
1 1/2 stick butter
1 1/2 c milk
1 1/2 c flour
Makes a thin batter that you just pour on top. Do not stir!!!

Bake 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment