Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes

                                                                                                     




2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 T olive oil
1/4 t garlic salt
coarse salt
white or black pepper to taste

Toss sweet potatoes in oil. Season with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Bake for 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
To change the taste, you can be creative and add different types of spices, Cajun would be yummy!
You can make these sweet by adding brown sugar, cinnamon and a little maple syrup, just don't use the garlic, salt and the pepper. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I have struggled cooking with sweet potatoes, but this sounds like a great recipe!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete