Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup

                                                                                                                        



Thanks Chloe!

(14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 (1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product


Directions:

Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
Simmer just until cheese is melted.
This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack  on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.

1 comment:

  1. Just made this for lunch, yummy! It is a little spicey even though I used mild Rotel. I added some cornstarch in a little water to thicken it and a 1/2 t sugar to pop the flavor. I made crusty bread and cubed and put into soup. If you don't like spicey, I think stewed tomatoes would be fine.

    ReplyDelete