Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Ham Cheese Biscuit Ring

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ecclesiastes 5:19


[19] Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God.



1 can Grands Flaky biscuits, pull apart each biscuit into 2 pieces


8 slices deli ham of your choice

8 pieces Cheese of your choice 

1/2 c grated Hoop cheese


Glaze

3 T melted butter

1 t garlic granules 

1 T grated Parmesan 

1 t Italian seasoning 


Preheat oven 375 degrees 

Take separated biscuit pieces add slice of ham and cheese sandwiched between biscuits pieces

Using a bunt pan, stand them all on their sides around the ring

My bunt was large so I only did 1/2 of a ring

Sprinkle with grated cheese

Brush with butter glaze mixture 

Bake 25 minutes 

Cool 5 minutes 

Remove to plate and cut into servings

No comments:

Post a Comment