Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 8, 2026

Garlic Fried Rice


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeremiah 17:9-10


    [9] The heart is deceitful above all things,

        and desperately sick;

        who can understand it? 

    [10] “I the LORD search the heart

        and test the mind,

    to give every man according to his ways,

        according to the fruit of his deeds.”



 

2 c Left over sticky rice( I just made a bunch of brown and white rice combination for freezer, so I used that)

1/8 c Garlic, diced if using fresh ( I used Roasted and Mashed it)

1/8 c Olive oil

Salt and pepper to taste


Heat oil in large skillet 

Add garlic and cook until fragrant 

Add rice, chop with wooden spoon to separate 

Fry until slightly crispy

Serve with Teriyaki chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment