Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Flounder

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ecclesiastes 2:24


[24] There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God,



Old bay seasoning 


6 thin Flounder pieces

Drizzle pieces with olive oil

Set aside


Stuffing

3 oz spreadable cream cheese

1/2 c shredded mozzarella 

1/2 c Feta crumbles 

3 oz of baby Spinach, diced

Mix together well and form 6 cheese mounds for each piece of fish


Place cheese mound on back of fish, the roll it, set seam side down

Sprinkle with old bay

Bake preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment