Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 21, 2026

Million Dollar Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Breast Casserole

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Isaiah 55:11


    [11] so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;

        it shall not return to me empty,

    but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,

        and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.


 

 

 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup

1/2 c cottage cheese

1/2 c sour cream

1/4 c spreadable cream cheese

3 T Sauvignon Blanc 

1 1/2 t Creole seasoning

1/2 t onion powder

1 t garlic powder

5 c shredded rotisserie chicken

1 t chopped fresh parsley


Topping

1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed

1 c shredded Gouda cheese

4 T butter, melted



Garnish

2 green onions, diced



Bake Preheated oven to 350 degrees for 40 minutes 

Stir cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, wine, 

Creole seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder in a medium bowl until well blended and smooth

Fold in chicken and parsley 


Combine crackers and melted butter


Spoon chicken mixture into an 13x9 baking pan

Sprinkle evenly with Gouda then top with cracker mixture


To serve

Garnish with scallions


No comments:

Post a Comment