Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 5, 2026

Date Raisin Nut Log


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Isaiah 11:1-2


    [1] There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse,

        and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. 

    [2] And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him,

        the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,

        the Spirit of counsel and might,

        the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.



200 g dates

100 g peanuts

100 g pistachios 

100 g almonds

100 g cashews 

100 g walnuts

50 g toasted sesame seeds

50 g raisins 

1 T butter

1 T Maple syrup 


Shredded coconut to roll log in if desired 


Melt butter in heavy bottom pan

Add dates and cook 3-4 minutes 

Stir in syrup, nuts and raisins 

Cook an additional few minutes until everything is combined and nuts are toasty

Transfer mixture to parchment sheet and knead to bring together 

Roll in coconut if desired 

Shape into log and rest for 2-3 fours until firm 

I cheated and put mine in freezer for 45 minutes 

Slice

No comments:

Post a Comment