Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, November 19, 2023

Ground Chicken Chili Cheese Sauce






























Job 17:1


Job Continues: Where Then Is My Hope?


    [1] “My spirit is broken; my days are extinct;

        the graveyard is ready for me.



 

 

4 all beef brats, split a groove down middle 

Fry in cast iron skillet till browned

Warmed tortillas


4 Ground Chicken Meatballs 

Pinch of beef base seasoning

1/4 t yellow Mustard 

1/4 t  Apple Cider Vinegar

1/4 t Brown sugar 

1/4 t chili powder

1/2 t Worcestershire sauce

1/2 t Soy sauce

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t garlic granules 

1/4 t double concentrate tomato paste 


Sauté Meatballs until done, breaking meat into tiny bits.

Add dry seasoning, then wet and simmer 10 minutes. 

Top brat with chili sauce, then diced mild onions, and cheddar cheese.


Brat Toppings

Chili sauce

Diced onions

Cheddar cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment