Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 11, 2023

Asian Cranberry Meatball Sauce

































Job 9:28


    [28] I become afraid of all my suffering,

        for I know you will not hold me innocent.



Ground Chicken Meatballs, cooked (I make my own and keep in freezer)


Meatballs

1 lb ground chicken

1/2 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t rosemary 

1/4 t thyme

1/2 c Panko 

1 diced Shallot 

1/4 c Parmesan 

Pinch red pepper flakes

1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

2 t dried cilantro

2 t full spread cream cheese

Mix, hand roll into balls and freeze.


1 medium size Jalapeño, seeded and diced

1 Shallot, diced

1/2 t olive oil

1/2 t Garlic granules 

1/2 t salt

1/2 t black pepper

1/2 t Ginger

1/8 c ketchup

1 T plus 1 t brown sugar

Sauté peppers and Shallot in the above ingredients until tender.

Add ingredients listed below and simmer 10 minutes.

6 oz whole cranberry sauce(I used Trader Joe's)

1 T red wine vinegar

1 t Soy sauce

1/8 c hoisin 

Toss cooked meatballs in sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment