Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 18, 2023

Air Fryer Yellow Squash Casserole




























 

 

 

Job 16:18-19


    [18] “O earth, cover not my blood,

        and let my cry find no resting place. 

    [19] Even now, behold, my witness is in heaven,

        and he who testifies for me is on high.



An ej original recipe! 


 

1 deep dish pie plate

Spray with non stick


3-4 medium yellow squash (I used 3) quartered

1 medium onion

1 t Chicken base seasoning 

1/4 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t Cajun seasoning

Steam in microwave for 7 minutes.

Drain juice off.

Add:

1 T (heaping) spreadable cream cheese

1/4 c white cheddar 

1/8 c Gruyere cheese

Mix.

Transfer to deep dish pie plate.

Top with:

1/8 c panko

1/4 c canned crushed onion rings   

1/4 mozzarella 

1/8 c Gruyere


Preheat air Fryer to 350 degrees.

Cook 16 minutes or until bubbling and browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment