Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 11, 2023

Chicken Meatball Chili































John 10:10


[10] The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.



An ej original recipe!


Meatballs recipe

1 lb ground chicken

1/2 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1 t beef base seasoning 

2 t half and half

1/2 c Panko 

1 diced Shallot 

1/8 c shaved 3 cheese Italian blend (Sam's)

Pinch red pepper flakes

Put base seasoning in half and half and stir.

Add rest of ingredients.

Mix, hand roll into balls and freeze.


Chili recipe


10 chicken Meatballs ( these suckers are so versatile) browned and mashed with potato masher


2 T olive oil

I medium onion, chopped

1/2 bell pepper, chopped 

3 T roasted garlic, mashed

1/2 chili pepper in Adobo, mashed

1/8 c chili powder

1 T toasted cumin

1 t kosher salt

1 t sugar

1/2 t Aleppo pepper

Sauté onions and peppers in oil, add seasonings.

Add 4 T tomato concentrate

Add mashed Meatballs.

Add rest of ingredients.

4 oz black beans

1 light beer( I used Tide from Aldi)

1 can stewed tomatoes, mashed with potato masher

Simmer 20 minutes to thicken.



No comments:

Post a Comment