Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Parsley Horseradish Relish





















 
 
 
Job 17:1-2

Job Continues: Where Then Is My Hope?

    [1] “My spirit is broken; my days are extinct;
        the graveyard is ready for me. 
    [2] Surely there are mockers about me,
        and my eye dwells on their provocation.


This is similar to persillade! 


Add to mini food processor 

1 c packed flat leaf parsley, short stems are ok 

1 T roasted garlic, mashed

1 diced Shallot

1 T lemon juice

1/4 c prepared horseradish 

2 T capers, drain and rinse

1/2 t Salt 

1/4 t black pepper

Pulse 6-8 pulses to incorporate 

Place in bowl

Add 3/4 c olive oil

Whisk around with a fork!

Serve on beef, sandwiches, burgers, etc!


No comments:

Post a Comment