Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Instant Pot Asian Pork Country Ribs

































Joshua 1:9


[9] Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”



1 pgk Pork Country Ribs 


24 hr marinade

1/2 c low sodium Soy sauce

1/2 c Mirin (Chinese cooking wine)

2 T brown sugar

1 t whole peppercorns (I used black)

1 t 5 spice powder 

2 bay leaves 

3 T of pickled Ginger 

1/2 medium onion

3 T Roasted garlic

2 whole scallions 


Set sauté to hot.

Sear Ribs.

Remove from pot, add 1/2 c water.

Add IP rack and stand Ribs on side.

Place lid on, set top pressure valve to pressure.

Set to meat, 25 minutes with a natural 15 minute release.

Place under broiler to crisp up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment