Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 8, 2021

Spicy Baby Kale Scallion Egg White Skillet






























An ej original recipe!



Psalm 17:15


    [15] As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness;

        when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness.



1 t bacon grease

1 c baby kale, shredded 

1/2 c green onions

1 T roasted garlic

1/2 t chicken base seasoning

Sauté until tender.

Add:

1 t Apple cider vinegar

1/2 t honey

A few shakes of Texas Pete's 

Sauté 1 minute.


Add:

3/4 c shaken Egg whites

1/2 c jalapeño cheddar jack cheese

1/4 c Italian cheese blend

3 T heavy cream

Soft cook egg/cheese mixture.


No comments:

Post a Comment